Friday, 25 May 2012

Louis' Sports Day

Hellooooo Everyone
So sorry you haven't heard from us in a while but the house Project (yes, with a capital "P") has somewhat taken over our lives; good news is the end is in sight - but more on that in another post.
This week was Louis' Sports Day where all the parents from Nursery 1 get to attend; I have to say I didnt know what to expect, but it was amazing. All the kids were split into groups of 6 and had to compete in 3 races: egg and spoon, hoops and running. And well... our Lou won every single one of them. Rather embarassingly I avoided the stares from the more competitive parents and toned down the celebration routine somewhat... It brought tears to my eyes (I know, am getting soft with old age, right?).
See below for a share of the action!


No comments: