Sunday, 16 October 2011

Louis is 3!!!

How on earth did THAT happen? How is it possible that the little shrimp I gave birth to (didn't feel that little at the time, but I digress...) with loads of black hair, suddently became such a funny, gorgeous, confident and mostly kind little boy in such a short space of time??
Here is he with his friends having chocolate cake:

And reading his cards in the morning!!

I know I am guilty of motherly bias, but literally everyday, I look at him and think: "how did we manage to produce something so fabulously scrumpcious?". He is also incredibly funny and regularly has Jon and I in stitches so I thought I would share some of the latest ones here:
Me: "Louis, what comes after Thursday?"
Louis: "Funday?"

Louis, pointing at Mandoo going into his litter box: "Does he have tissue in there?"

Out in the park: "Muuuuummy, can you please stop the wind?"

Whilst clearing out his bedroom: "Muuuummy, you shouldn't put my bunny on the floor... cause it says so on the laaaaabel"

And last but not least: "I love you Mummy. You're my BEST friend".

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awwww!!! Happy Birthday Louis!! (Love the card BTW. P.S. Have we told you that Peppa Pig is now G's most favorite show ever??) Let's catch up soon!! XOXO

{L} said...

Bon anniversaire louis !!!!!
On vous embrasse tous très fort.